When Santa Randy comes to visit there are a few things that will help the visit go smoothly.
- Christmas setting would be nice but not necessary.
- Grand Entrance. Get everyone together before Santa enters. Then, at the right moment, Santa can pop in and join everyone in the fun.
- Have a sturdy chair for Santa to sit in. A good straight-back, ARMLESS dining room chair works well. No armchairs, please.
- If you have gifts for Santa to bring in with him, have someone meet Santa outside. The gifts should fit into Santa’s bag that is about the same size as a 35 gal trash bag. (Santa has more than one bag available. Please let Santa know how many bags your think he should bring for the visit beforehand.)
- Place Santa’s chair near your Christmas tree or in a holiday setting with plenty of light. No glass windows behind Santa. Maybe in front of a fireplace (with no fire) with stockings hanging or any festive type of backdrop.
- Santa’s helpers. If you have a large group of children to see Santa, you should assign someone to be Santa’s helper.
For more information about Santa Randy’s availability call
or click here to fill in the form on the Contact Page
Santa Randy is a Santa Claus for hire in New Hampshire: Concord, Manchester, Rochester. Plaistow, Portsmouth, Bedford, Hampton and all surrounding areas. Please contact us for a personalized quote for your event.